Tuesday, 30 September 2014

Starting the week write(right) #24

Starting the week write is a weekly post started here on living through pages by me where I post some quotes images and a cool fact every Monday in a matter to start the week off right and fight off the Monday blues. Feel free to join in on this weekly post just mention where the idea comes from in your post and please leave the link to your starting the week right post in the comments (though the link is not mandatory just appreciated).   


Quotes:


I'm a godmother, that's a great thing to be, a godmother. She calls me god for short, that's cute, I taught her that.” 
- Ellen DeGeneres 

 Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!”
- Audrey Hepburn

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music
- Unknown.


 Pictures:




Thanks for reading

Aurelia<3

No comments:

Post a Comment