Friday, 27 June 2014

Update

Hello lovely readers,
I mentioned previously that I would be going to a writers camp for 2 weeks with no internet. Well that time has arrived I leave tomorrow early and won't be posting for a bit over 2 weeks. Good news I will have time to read and there should be a fair amount of reviews to write and post when I get back. This is just to let people know. I haven't given up on my blog I am forced to 2 weeks or more of no internet. I will be back!

Thanks for reading

Aurelia<3

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aurelia!

    You were chosen at random as the winner of our June commenter giveaway. You are welcome to select one title from our stash: www.weheartya.com/p/giveaways.html

    Please email us at weheartya [at] gmail [dot] com with your selection and the address where we should send your book.

    Thanks!
    Kristan with weheartya.com

    ReplyDelete